I am one of those individuals that has a combination of super pale sensitive skin that will break out for pretty much any reason. When I add a new skin product I get a rash, the weather changes- acne, and sometimes both. For this reason I am VERY picky when it comes to my SPF. Here are my top five SPF containing products that work with my skin type. If anyone has some other favorites please feel free to drop their names in the comments.
1) Hawaiian tropic silk hydration is my daily sunscreen moisturizer that I use on my body- not my face. It’s SPF 30, so I mainly use it for daily around school/town outings and switch it out with a sunscreen that has greater SPF for the beach. I like this sunscreen because it has a very light fragrance that doesn’t irritate my skin. Hawaiian Tropic
2) For beach days, or summer days where I will be out in the sun I use Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum on my face. It’s SPF 70 and is invisible under makeup and doesn’t cause breakouts.
3) I love Neutrogena products and always pack their Ultra sheer body mist in my bag for a quick, non messy reapply during outdoor adventures. At SPF 100 it’s hard to beat that kind of protection.
4) This suggestion falls more into a makeup category- Supergoop CC cream . This is my go to SPF +light coverage on days where I don’t feel like doing my makeup. I never skip SPF and I love the light coverage this product provides with a SPF 30.
5) For me Supergoop setting spray falls into the must have product category. It’s a makeup setting spray with SPF 50. It’s light weight, synthetic fragrance free and helps control oiliness. I have combo skin, so for me oil control is a must. In the summer I keep mine in the fridge and use it as a cool makeup finishing refresher.